Tuesday 12 June 2012

i'm Back

Hi Dahlings
Back from my trip to Spain
had a great break with my daughter Tara it was a great girlie break ,

Just before i went away we had Paul Church down at Oyster's doing a work shop ,so i joined in as my braying was never to good but wow how i enjoyed it and even i learnt so much so here goes .
All the stamps are at Oyster Stamps but phone orders only on 01634686823.
I used the Gilding  Flakes which i love working with .
Cherry Lynn Victorian Flourish
Thank you for popping by

Hugs Martine xxxx


3 comments:

  1. Hello Dahling lovely to have you back :)

    WOWSERS! These are all fabulous, I love them all.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful cards martine, glad you had a good holiday pam

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards Hun, glad you had a bazzin' time!
    Hugs, Neet x

    ReplyDelete