Sunday 29 July 2012

I'm Back

Hi Dahlings.
Well holiday over in Zantie had a great time with my husband Dave .
There was no Craft goodie's out there so i had to settle down with my book Fifty Shades have a few beer's and soak up the sun ( hard life ).
But back to work i done this card before i went away .
I used the lace border from heartfelt.
Victorian Flourish Cherry Lynn.
Floral ovals Spellbinders .
Spiral Blossom 3 Spellbinders .
Ribbon was made using Becca's Bow Maker 
Gems from my stash . 
Hope you like it .
Of to work on the new Memory Box Dies that have just come in ,can't wait 
Thanks for stopping by 


xxxx hug's xxxx 

3 comments:

  1. gorgeous as always..glad you had a great hoilday
    hugs pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely to see you back and glad you had a lovely holiday. Loving the card Dahling it looks fabulous with the added hint of colour.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card dahling! Absolutely gorgeous as usual.....will you ever be drawn away from that Victorian Flourish I wonder!!! lol. Glad to hear you had a great holiday.

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete