Wednesday 5 September 2012

new Spellbinders

Hi Dahlings
Just got my new spellbinders yesterday from Oyster Stamps
I just love them didn't no what to play with first ha ha ha
For this card i used
M-Bossabilities A4 Garden Lattice 
Spellbinders Scalloped Labels one 
Spellbinders Twenty -Eight 
Spellbinders Shapeabilities Fancy Lattice 
Cherry Lynn Build a flower 2 
Cherry Lynn mega French Doily Frame 

Gems and Ribbon from my stash .
Thank you for popping by ,please leave a comment i do read them all.
Ihope to see you at Blue Water for the I.C.H.F show i will be doing a demo on the great new EBOSSER as well as the GRAND CALIBUR

xxx hugs xxx

6 comments:

  1. hi martine, beautiful classy card, love the die cuts, fabulous layout... pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Martine this is really, really nice, I love the flower, must try it myself, the lattice looks brilliant especially with the pearl drops on their (I assume they are pearl drops). Your soooo clever. xxx see you at Bluewater. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super card Martine - just so classy and elegant! Have fun at Bluewater x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic card Martine! I love the design and the colours are wonderful.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely beautiful Martine - so classy in black and white. Can't wait to see all your creations at Exeter.

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cards Martine - as always! Margaret x

    ReplyDelete