Tuesday 11 September 2012

Santa's Workshop

Hi Dahlings
I have been so busy with the Shows ,have just done Blue Water it was a really good show for us it is getting better evey year .
I am still in a bit of a Christmas mood so i thought i would share this card with you .
I done it into a box card used Cottage Cutz Santa's Workshop .
I Stamped the back ground with Heartfelt Creations Magnificent Spruce Trees.
I used Aleenes Glitter Snow .
Memory Box Frostyville Boarder 
Memory Box Snowflake Ornament 
Cherry Lynn Victorian Romance Flourish 




Hope you like Santa's Workshop thank you for popping in please leave your comments i do read every one.

xxx hugs xxx

4 comments:

  1. Hi Martine
    A beautiful box card, love the scene. Looks like cottage cutz will ahve to be on my shopping list as well.
    Hugs
    Maria xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi martine, brilliant design, looks like a lot of work has gone onto this.. love it pam

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Martine,

    Love this one. HHMMM I think I falling for the Flourish die LOL.

    Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  4. The photo does not do this justice Martine, there is a lot of effort gone into making this card, you make it look so easy, xxx

    ReplyDelete