Sunday 27 January 2013

La La Land

Hi Dahlings
Just Back from Exeter Had a great show at Westpoint ,meet some lovely ladies and meet our Loyal Followers ,it was great to see you all you make us so welcome .
I must thank Karen for the choc's Yum Yum Yum ,and the other ladies that keep feeding us with home made pies ,you are so kind .
Well back to work when we at Oysters were at the CHA we  came along these frames from La La Land ,we thought you might like them so they are on a pre order at Oyster stamps .
I used Heartfelt Creations  Timless Amour .
Spellbinders Twisted Metal and Accents .
Spellbinders Fancy Lattice 
La La La Rolled Rose 
Memory Box Pippi Butterfly 
Memory Box Isabella Buterfly.
I Hope you like these as much as i do .
Thank you so much for popping by
Xxx Big Hugs Xxx

6 comments:

  1. Wow! Martine, I love what you have done with the shadow box! How gorgeous! You always have a way of gilding with gold that makes everything seem rich and regal. This is beautiful! hugs,de

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really beautiful Martine, I love the overall colours, it is so warming, stunning. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is stunning Martine!! Loving the frames and the gorgeous flowers.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi martine, beatiful shadow box, love the colour and your gorgeous roses...pam

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you got back safely Martine and glad you liked the choccies! Love these shadow frames - was looking at the two Pam made the other day. Gorgeous for a special occasion.

    Hugs.

    Karen xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. My sister told me to head over to your Bog. WOW! I am so glad I did.
    Have spent ages looking back at some of your work. Oh! my! word! You have some absolutely stunning creations.
    I love working with Dies so have got a few little ides which I hope I will remember for future use.
    Happy crafting

    Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete