Saturday 23 February 2013

Hi Dahlings .
Hi to my new friends that have started to follow my blog ,i hope you enjoy .
Well more snow today in Rochester ,am so fed up with snow and cold ,we all need a bit of sunshine and warmth  so i hope this card warms you up .i done this card with the new Memory Box Dogwood Blossom .
I used
Martha Stewart Flourish Lace 
Marianne Creatables Large Oval 
Our Daily Bread Stamp Love One Another 
Ebosser Folder Regancy 
Memory Box Dogwood Blossom and Dogwood Blossom Outline
Memory Box Pippi Butterfly 
Memory Box Isabella Butterfly 
Ribbon from my stash .
Thank you for popping by today stay safe and warm .

xxx hugs xxx

6 comments:

  1. Oh, Marine, how delicate and pretty! I just won this gorgeous lattice die, and can hardly wait to use it. Your flowers are beautiful! And that elegant silver does its magic at your hands, once again...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Martine, I hope you are well. Another awesome card! I love the gorgeous dies and the fabulous embossing and colours.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous card Martine, love the colours and fab dies you have used..pam

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the card, but I couldn't find the lacy die you had used to mount your sentiment on - you link takes us to a site that doesn't seem to have a 'search' box!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another gorgeous card Martine - just love the colours you've used and those dogwood dies are fab.

    Hugs.

    Karen xxx

    ReplyDelete