Friday 12 July 2013

Our Pam

Hi Dahlings
Welcome Bloggers new and regular.
well this weather is just fab ,i love it ,hope you are all enjoying it as much .
I have done a quick post here today ,it was one of the Ladies Birthday at Oyster Stamps ,our Pam ,who we all love very much , Pam has just had an operation on her hand so she is of work ,but me thinking she is lapping up the sun !!!!!!!!so hear it is .
I have used.
S.B  Elegant Label's 4 
Memory Box Fabulous Floux
Cherry Lynn Birthday script 
Sparklets
Ribbon from my stash
Thank you for popping by today enjoy the rest of the sunshine
Big Hugs xxxx

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card for a beautiful lady - happy birthday to Pam and get well hugs, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and loving the flowers. Happy Birthday to Pam.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Martine - Pam will adore it. Best wishes for her speedy recovery.

    Hugs.

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Martine, I am sure Pam will love this. I hope pam recovers from her surgery soon and is back crafting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you all for your good wishes, and thannnnnnk you martine for my lovely card.
    lapping up the sun, me!! you betcha, stitches out today see you tomorrow xxx

    ReplyDelete