Wednesday 15 April 2015

Bloom

Hi Dahlings
Sorry it has been so long ,we at Oyster Towers have all been so ill with this Virus that's been doing the rounds .
It started at the Retreat Tracey went down first with it on the Saturday ,then Sunday I went down with it.
Don't no how we got through the Retreat ,but worse was to come ,the journey home with Tracey and me being sick ,poor Graham.
All Tracey and I had was a tissue box lol .
Will let you guess the rest lol .
But all better now .

For this card I have used .
S.B Bracket Borders One 
S.B Oval Regalia
S.B Gilded Lufe Garden Blooms.

(Think I will be using these Flowers for a while )

All from Oyster Stamps 

Have a good week 
Thank you all for popping Back 
Much love 
Martine xxxxxxx

6 comments:

  1. Morning Martine, hope you are fully recovered now, this card is so beautiful, I love everything about it, fantastic. hugs June Smith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous as always - love those flowers! Glad you're better now :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you are feeling better and your Mo-Jo has returned good as new....Lovely card and I like the "blooms" xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no poor you! Glad to hear that you are better now. I had it a couple of weeks ago it wasn't nice at all. Another gorgeous card, love the flowers.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Having a problem leaving a comment so don't no if my comment was left but the card is beautiful as always hun and love love the flowers xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this card Martine, beautiful flowers and pretty frame.
    Hugs Pam

    ReplyDelete