Saturday 16 May 2015

Sneak Peaks for C&C

Hi Dahlings 
Welcome Vicki  from Vixcrafts hope you enjoy my little crafty journey 
Well the good news as promised 
Drum Roll ...........

I have had the great pleasure of working on Honey Doo Crafts Design Team.
All new stamps to be released end if the month ,and the older Favorite ones .
Now to see these you will have to watch C&C Friday 29th May @ 11AM 
This is the first time Honey Doo have been on C&C so tune in on the 29 th to give them a big warm welcome ,or record it .
I am so excited for them .
I can only show a sneak peak but will post all ,well apart from 3 I forgot to take photos of :((on the 29th after the show .
But if you want to check out there website 
www.honeydoocrafts.co.uk
Great stamps great prices ,great People 
Have a great week end ,thanks for popping by today 
Much love 
Martine xxxx



9 comments:

  1. ooh fab news! cards look fabulous too :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how exciting xxxx love your sneaky peaks xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is great news Martine, I will certainly be taping it as I have a hospital appointment that day. I love there stamps and am sure these new ones will not disappoint. hugs June Smith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful news and can't wait to see your creations.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great news Martine.........….they are bound to have sell outs when viewers see your gorgeous samples!

    Hugs.

    Karen xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done Martine, thats great news, I will look forward to watching xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well done Martine, that's great news, I will look forward to watching xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous news, afraid I will miss it!!!
    Your peeks look lovely.

    Hugs Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  9. How wonderful and I will have to tape it but am so looking forward to seeing all your fabulous cards Martine.... You are the Queen of Flowers, they really are Stunners and can't wait to see the rest of the cards after the little Peaks !!!..... xxx

    ReplyDelete