Tuesday 22 September 2015

Mum

Hi Dahlings
Had a good show at Belgium ,but have come back with a really bad cold ,in bed doing this post .
Feeling really sorry for myself ,so I thought I would do a post to cheer me up .
I made this card in Belgium ,something I never do at a show ,but if had 5 days there so there was some quiet times .
For this card I used 
Heartfelt Creations Enchanted Mum Stamp and Die 
Memory Box Distressed Benson Corner 
All these are from Oyster Stamps ,on line or phone 01634686823 
I didn't get the angle quiet right ,didn't have a lot of room 
Thank you for popping in today 
Enjoy the rest of your week 
Much love Martine xxx


10 comments:

  1. Fabulous dahling and in my favourite colour. Love the flower and texture.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Martine you poor thing, hope you get better soon, lovely card, are they the pierced rectangles that you have used, hugs, June Smith xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Martine, fabulous colours.
    sorry you are not well. must be bad for you to stop in bed..
    Hugs
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you feel better soon Martine, lovely card, I like the colours, and flowers are fab as always xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it Martine, hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Martine x Janice http://createdbyjan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous card Martine - those flowers are to die for!!! Hope you feel better soon.

    Love.

    Karen xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card Martine. Hope you get well soon.
    Julia x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Martine, only just discovered your blog but loving what I'm seeing. I just received my Enchanted Mums' whole kit & kaboodle from Oyster stamps & have made some flowers already - they are gorgeous! As is this lovely creation - fab colour, too. Please tell me - the verse you've used - is this a stamp?
    Hope you're feeling better now - I'm off work with a rotten chest infection at the moment - must be the time of year for it, eh?
    all the best,
    Liz M x

    ReplyDelete